[Asterisk-video] ISDN E1

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Sep 8 05:21:17 CDT 2008

Hi,

The main difficulties are encountered when you generate outgoing
calls... or if you want to qualify an audio/video calls to execute 2
different services.
It can depend on the country and/or of Mobile provider from you generate
the 3G call too.

I6net have tried different providers, and some ISDN switches don't
support fully the VIDEO signaling types/marks.

Regards,

Borja