[Asterisk-video] Asterisk 1.6

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri Sep 5 04:16:32 CDT 2008

Hi Klaus,

Due to the current directure of the subversion repository I think it's
quite difficult to create a branch ( my fault).
I'm going to have to leave the current server so I'm preparing to
migrate the web site to a new one and the repository and files to
sourceforge (empty projects yet):

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcumediaserver/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/asteriskvideo/

About the asterisk 1.6, I've received also some other patches, but I
still haven't got many time to check them. What are the main changes?
Could we have the code check asterisk version and share the same code
for both?

Best regards
Segio