[Asterisk-video] Problems with black screen and with N95

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue Oct 14 06:51:12 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio and alls,

I have installed an Asterisk with the h324m stack.
It works but I have some issues.

First, in most case I should to add a wait(4) after the h324m_gw_answer
in order to see the first video clip (if not, the handset keep a black
screen with the sound and start the video with the 2nd video clip).

Second, if I call with a N95 Nokia phone, the call locks 1 time every 2
calls in the h324m_gw_answer application. I have all the traces but I
have attach the h245.log file here.

(Sergio, I have complete the app_h324m_gw_answer with
/* Unlock module*/
ast_module_user_remove(u);
I can send you the full source too.
)