[Asterisk-video] best flash video client?

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Oct 8 07:30:47 CDT 2008

Louis-David Mitterrand escribió:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 01:52:33PM +0200, michel memeteau wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 1:25 PM, Louis-David Mitterrand <
>> vindex+lists-asterisk-video at apartia.org<vindex%2Blists-asterisk-video at apartia.org>
>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Unless free
>>> software could support hosting and bridging simultaneous participants in
>>> a global videoconference?
>>>

>> Well Asterisk with video extension as people discuss it on this list for few
>> years  ?
>>

> And simultaneously display all participants in some interface?
>
> (pardon my ignorance of asterisk's video features, I'm just now dipping
> my toes into that field)

Hi Louis,

I've been developing a SIP based multi video conference system that can
be easily integrated with Asterisk.
Also it has some basic flash support for conference web broadcasting.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mcumediaserver/
http://sip.fontventa.com/content/view/37/73/

It is quite functional but I'm still looking for a sponsor that is
interested in it.

Best regards