[Asterisk-video] mp4save, bad video length XD

Zelalem Sintayehu zelalems at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 27 03:49:34 CST 2008

Hi guys, I also got the same problem. I tried to save a video file using mp4save, but the video and audio size was extremely large. I think I recorded a 30 sec data, but the size of the video and audio is well beyond 200 second. I am using Asterisk ver 1.4.21.1 and a softphone called linphone. The output of the mp4info of the file is the following:
    mp4info version 1.5.0.1
save.mp4:
Track    Type    Info
1    audio    G.711 uLaw, 219.880 secs, 64 kbps, 8000 Hz
2    hint    Payload PCMU for track 1
3    video    H.263, 220.680 secs, 28 kbps, 176x144 @ 37.529454 fps
4    hint    Payload H263-1998 for track 3

So, when i try to play it nothing comes. I think it is b/c of the above problem. Also movie player brings an opaque box.

Please help me.

- Zelalem S.
Grahamstown, SA