[Asterisk-video] call handshake fails

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:36:52 CST 2008

Hi, Sergio,

I'm following up on the problem I've been having that some (30% - 60%, not
sure what it depends on) calls are not connected successfully when dialing
from Samsung 3G phone to SIP client.

Turns out that increasing the retransmit delay from 20 to 2000 in
H324CCSRLayer::GetNextPdu seems to have resolved the problem.

Are these units Milliseconds?
What do you think should be a reasonable timeout?

Dan