[Asterisk-video] Problems with a Sony Ericsson 610i

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 11:03:15 CST 2008

Hi,

I've tried 10 fps, with  bit-rates averaging 40Kbps.
I thought it was strange that I only got I-Frames.

Would you guess that the phone is ignoring the P-Frames because their format
is not correct (i.e. an encoder problem), or because I'm not meeting the
agreed frame-rate (i.e. bit-rate is too high)?

BTW - Audio was fine.

Dan