[Asterisk-video] Problems with a Sony Ericsson 610i

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 04:01:11 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to use app_mp4 to stream videos to a 3G phone.
I converted my source video from .wmv format to .mp4 using avidemux.
I converted the audio tracking to mulaw using ffmpeg,
and then combined the video and audio using mp4creator as described in the
mp4 tutorial.

It seems to work for Nokia phones, but with the Sony Ericsson 610i I only
managed to see I-Frames, and the image is frozen till the following I-Frame.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan