[Asterisk-video] Error while compiling app_transcoder

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Mon Nov 10 16:33:30 CST 2008

Emmanuel BUU schrieb:
> probably ffmpeg
>
> and it is probable that in your case ffmpeg was compiled from source
> and therefore installed by default in /usr/local/lib maybe this
> conflict with another version of ffmpeg library installed on your system.
the problems was that ffmpeg compiles per default without shared libs.
once i recompiled ffmpeg with shared libs enabled, and after that
compiled app_transcode again it succesfully loaded in asterisk.

tomorrow i will see, if i get it into action ;)

another question arises to me:

if i got an incoming call, it maybe of interest to me, if it is an video
call or just an voice call. normal voice calls i could route to an voip
phone with no video capabilities but video calls should go to devices
that support video.

is this possible with one of the applications from app_h324m ?

thanks for your help. you have given me a very good start ...

cheers,

tobias wolf