[Asterisk-video] Error while compiling app_transcoder

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Mon Nov 10 11:33:41 CST 2008

Sergio Garcia Murillo schrieb:
> Fixed now, get latest subversion rev.

Thanks now it compiles ...

But while loading asterisk i have another error:

[Nov 10 18:27:35] WARNING[32076]: loader.c:363 load_dynamic_module:
Error loading module 'app_transcoder.so':
/usr/lib/asterisk/modules/app_transcoder.so: undefined symbol: av_freep
[Nov 10 18:27:35] WARNING[32076]: loader.c:657 load_resource: Module
'app_transcoder.so' could not be loaded.

av_freep() seems to have something to do with ffmpeg again ...

Big question: Is this an issue in app_transcode ? Or for ffmpeg ?

Thanks for your help so far ...

Regards,

Tobias
> Best regards
> Sergio
>
> Tobias Wolf escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> today i started with 3G-Video in Asterisk.
>>
>> I began rather good:
>> - h324m and app_h324m were installed in my Asterisk
>> (bristuff-0.4.0-RC3c/asterisk-1.4.21.2) smoothly and
>> the loopback application works perfectly.
>>
>> After this i moved on to app_trancode.
>>
>> Since my Asterisk Host runs with Debian etch its ffmpeg was rather old
>> and had no libswscale.
>>
>> So i downloaded the newest ffmpeg from SVN: 15797
>>
>> Here are the results of the compilation run for app_transcode:
>>     [CC] app_transcoder.c -> app_transcoder.o
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘VideoTranscoderEncode’:
>> app_transcoder.c:274: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:275: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:276: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:277: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:278: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:279: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:297: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:298: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:299: warning: pointer targets in assignment differ in
>> signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:305: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 2 of
>> ‘avcodec_encode_video’ differ in signedness
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘VideoTranscoderCreate’:
>> app_transcoder.c:584: error: ‘CODEC_FLAG_H263P_AIC’ undeclared (first
>> use in this function)
>> app_transcoder.c:584: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported
>> only once
>> app_transcoder.c:584: error: for each function it appears in.)
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘VideoTranscoderDecodeFrame’:
>> app_transcoder.c:621: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 4 of
>> ‘avcodec_decode_video’ differ in signedness
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘VideoTranscoderSetDecoder’:
>> app_transcoder.c:685: error: ‘AVCodecContext’ has no member named ‘rtp_mode’
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘rfc2429_append’:
>> app_transcoder.c:768: warning: unused variable ‘pebit’
>> app_transcoder.c: In function ‘VideoTranscoderWrite’:
>> app_transcoder.c:820: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
>> ‘rfc2190_append’ differ in signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:826: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
>> ‘rfc2429_append’ differ in signedness
>> app_transcoder.c:832: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of
> [...]

   Tobias Wolf

   Leiter Softwareentwicklung / Kommunikationslösungen

   Evision GmbH

   Wittekindstr. 105

   44139 Dortmund

   Tel: +49 (0)231 - 47790 307

   Fax: +49 (0)231 - 47790 500

   http://www.evision.de

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying attachments
contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error
please immediately delete the E-mail and notify the sender at the
above E-mail address. Thank you.
Hövener & Trapp Evision GmbH, Dortmund - HRB Nr.12477, Registergericht
Dortmund - Geschäftsführer Christoph Begall