[Asterisk-video] mp4save, bad video length XD

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Nov 3 11:14:36 CST 2008

Hi alls,

The mp4save use timestamps to mark the video sequence.
Some SIP phones not pay attention about that a set wrong values...

The app_h324m have the same problem, Sergio...

I have made this modification to the app_h324m (all the frame of the
same sample must have the same timestamp, Asterisk use relative
"timestamps" by the use of samples !)  :
            /* Rest of values*/
            send->src = "h324m";
            if (vt->first)
            send->samples = vt->samples;