[Asterisk-video] Latest patches test

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed May 28 16:33:42 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

Here the diff of the integration of the configuration file for the
app_h324m.
This patch allows to set by configuration the law ALAW/ULAW.
I have added a CLI command to reload the configuration.
The configuration file can set the debug mode too.

I can send you the full sources (the mail list have rejected the because
the message is too big).

Regards,

Borja