[Asterisk-video] Fwd: Trouble with mp4play

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Thu May 15 10:23:59 CDT 2008

Personally, I don't know if you can generate 3G call throw a SIP gateway.
Be careful, the SIP gateway can use transcoding and the stream generated
to your server can be unusable to process the h324m stack.

We use a Digium board connected to a E1.

Regards,

Tech from i6net

Jesús Gumiel a écrit :
> Hi Borja,
>
>     I called to your server and it work´s great. Very good application.
>
>     I do the calls from a N95 to number registered in Asterisk like
> VoIP provider (this number is like a SIP Gateway).
>
>      I don´t see neither listen anything, the mobile says me: "Waiting
> for video"
>
> Regards and thanks again
>
> 2008/5/15 Borja SIXTO <borja.sixto at i6net.com>:
>
>> Can you call our server (i see that your are in spain...) to check the
>> handset compatibility ?
>>
>> +34912104506
>>
>> Other question, your traces dump a
>>
>> SIP/858050301 at telefonica.net
>>
>> Do you enter your call from a SIP gateway ?
>>
>> Do you listen something when you call your server ?
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> Tech from i6net
>>

>> Jesús Gumiel a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Borja,
>>>
>>>    thanks, I tested the video clips examples from www.i6net.com. The
>>> video seems to be good, but when I do the call, I don´t see the image
>>> on the mobile. My device says me: Waiting for the video :(.
>>>
>>>    This is the out of the CLI:
>>>
>>>     -- Executing [s at default:1]
>>> h324m_gw("SIP/858050301 at telefonica.net-0e001990",
>>> "sylvain at 3gp_videos") in new stack
>>>     -- Executing [sylvain at 3gp_videos:1]
>>> Answer("Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-585b,2", "") in new stack
>>>     -- Executing [sylvain at 3gp_videos:2]
>>> Wait("Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-585b,2", "1") in new stack
>>>     -- Executing [sylvain at 3gp_videos:3]
>>> mp4play("Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-585b,2", "/tmp/tuxy-avatar.3gp") in
>>> new stack
>>>   == Auto fallthrough, channel 'Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-585b,2'
>>> status is 'UNKNOWN'
>>>
>>>   The case is that the mp4play seems to be executed, but I can´t see
>>> the image.Any idea??
>>>
>>> Mi Dialplan is:
>>>
>>> exten => s,1,H324m_gw(sylvain at 3gp_videos)
>>>
>>> [3gp_videos]
>>>
>>> exten => sylvain,1,Answer()
>>> exten => sylvain,n,Wait(1)