[Asterisk-video] h324m_gw_answer fails receiving calls from mobile

Jesús Gumiel jesus.gumiel at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:26:34 CDT 2008

Hi, Everybody,

I´m doing calls from 3g mobile to Asterisk after install and configure
the library of the h324 project.

My dialplan is the next, (copy from the tutorial:
http://www.asterisk-party.net/index.php/Asterisk_Video_3G_ES)
[default]
 exten => s,1,H324m_gw(sylvain at 3gp_videos)

[3gp_videos]

exten => sylvain,1,H324m_gw_answer()
exten => sylvain,n,Video_loopback()

 The call enter in the context 3gp videos, and run the h324_gw_answer,
but the call does not follow to the next instruction. This is the
result of the call in my CLI.

-- Executing [s at default:1]
h324m_gw("SIP/858050289 at telefonica.net-0d5e4100",
"sylvain at 3gp_videos") in new stack
-- Executing [sylvain at 3gp_videos:1]
h324m_gw_answer("Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-8431,2", "") in new stack
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/858050289 at telefonica.net-0d5e4100'
  == Spawn extension (3gp_videos, sylvain, 1) exited non-zero on
'Local/sylvain at 3gp_videos-8431,2'

I suppose the instruct  Video_Loopback must be executed, but I don´t
understand because doesn´t work

I´m doing the test with Nokia devices (N82, N95).

Anybody can help me??.Thanks in advance,

Jesús Gumiel