[Asterisk-video] call handshake fails

Dan Julius dan.julius at gmail.com
Fri May 9 06:55:50 CDT 2008

Hi,

I have the following scenario:
1. Asterisk sends masterSlaveDetermination to mobile phone
2. Mobile phone responds with masterSlaveDeterminationAck

This happens before the phone sends a masterSlaveDetermination.
I cannot see in the logs that Asterisk then responds with another
masterSlaveDeterminationAck.

Could this be the problem?

If the problem is due to ISDN provider echo cancellation - is there anything
that I can do about it?

Thanks,
Dan