[Asterisk-video] dialing to mcuWeb

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri May 2 10:46:10 CDT 2008

Hi Gonzalo

First you have to create a conference in the mcuWeb interface and
assigng a did number, then just set up your dialplan to match the did
like this:

exten => 8000,1,Dial(SIP/<did>@AS)

I've made some improvements both the mcuWeb and in the media mixer, I'll
commit them during the weekend and upload a new compiled sar to the
web.

Best regards
Sergio