[Asterisk-video] DTMF on ISDN-PRI not working

Tue Mar 25 04:58:46 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio!

I had similar issues with DTMF (3g->mp4play). Tee CONTROL_FRAME gets
forwarded to mp4play, but it justs stops playing the video. I reviewed
the code of DTMF handling mp4play but I did not understand how it should
work at all (where is the new extension set? what is the correct return
value of the mp4play function ...)

regards
klaus