[Asterisk-video] DTMF on ISDN-PRI not working

Faizan Naqvi faizan.naqvi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 18:57:29 CDT 2008

Hi
This is some more info

    -- Executing [test1 at 3gtili:1] NoCDR("Local/test1 at 3gtili-1125,2", "") in
new stack
    -- Executing [test1 at 3gtili:2] h324m_gw_answer("Local/test1 at 3gtili-1125,2",
"") in new stack
    -- Executing [test1 at 3gtili:3] mp4play("Local/test1 at 3gtili-1125,2",
"/videos/options.3gp") in new stack
mp4play /videos/options.3gp
found hint track 2
track 1 vide
MP4ERROR: FindTrackId: Track index doesn't exist - track 1 type hint
[Mar 25 00:53:33] NOTICE[18818]: app_mp4.c:527 mp4_play: Received DTMF 49
  == Spawn extension (3gtili, test1, 3) exited non-zero on '
Local/test1 at 3gtili-1125,2'
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

The log that says RECEIVED DTMF 49 is my line of code to display dtmf in
mp4_play function. Nothing else I added.
The core had no info as asterisk was not compiled with debug symbols. I will
get that if I see that happening with latest code.

--
Regards
Faizan Naqvi (Tili)