[Asterisk-video] mp4save(): different audio and video lengths

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Tue Mar 18 08:52:15 CDT 2008

I'm using a conceptronic hfc card. I started with misdn channel driver and then switched to bristuff
as I'm more comfortable with q931 pri debug on it.
Yes, audio calls work, outgoing videocalls work and dialing out to itrself works so it seems that the problem
is related to the 3g mobile<->isdn switch in the operator network that is causing the problems.
The funny thing is that I can dial the on line demo in international numbers without problems with the
same mobiles. This is getting me crazy...

Best regards
Sergio