[Asterisk-video] Re to Patch 0010217

Fri Mar 14 07:16:58 CDT 2008

barbara_b02 at libero.it schrieb:
> Hi Klaus!
> I tryed to do normal audio calls SIP->ISDN in this way:
>
> exten => _0X.,1,Dial(mISDN/1/${EXTEN},40,tTkK)
> exten => _0X.,n,Hangup()
>
> and it works!!!
>
> Making a videocall from SIP, the mobile-phone rings, but when I answer I hear only noise and the SIP-phone doesn't realize the call is answered and remains in wait.
> Do you think my problem is the same Valerio has?

No. Your problem is, that you have to indicate in the ISDN setup that
the call is a video call. This can be done with my patch 10217. But his
patch is only for chan_zap. If you do not use chan_zap it wont work.

> I've Asterisk-v.1.4.18 with your patch 0010217 and libpri-1.4.3. I've already removed the AST_FORMAT_ULAW in app_h324m.c but the problem is still here...

Yes, because you do not use chan_zap!
You either have to use chan_zap instead of chan_misdn or you have to add
the functionality of 3G call setup to chan_misdn.c yourself!

regards
klaus