[Asterisk-video] Patch 0010217

Thu Mar 13 16:42:55 CDT 2008

Hi Valerio!

I guess it as a codec problem inside asterisk. app_h324m tunnels the
digital call inside G711. Then, sometimes asterisk tries to transcode
from alaw to ulaw.

Please search in app_h324m.c for AST_FORMAT_ULAW and remove it (there is
some comments which tell you how to do it), so that h324m_call forces
the usage of ALAW (which is the default of zaptel when using E1).

Let me know if this worked for you.

regards
klaus