[Asterisk-video] patch for asterisk-1.4.18

Tue Mar 11 14:15:20 CDT 2008

barbara_b02 at libero.it schrieb:
> Thanks Emmanuel for your answer... I understand that your work in focused on Asterisk-1.6...
> Klaus told me that I can make 3G-SIP videocall with Asterisk-1.4.18 and fontventa rev>=209... but:
> How can I do without this patch?

The video-negotiation patch is not needed for h324m<->sip calls, at
least if you use eyebeam/xlite and configure the video settings manually
(bandwidth: DSL, Cable; videocodec: h263p)

regards
klaus

> Does it work if I ignore the "failed" message?

If you apply a patch, you have to make sure that all "hunks" apply.
Otherwise the patching is incomplete. But as I said above - I never use
this patch and SIP<-->3G works fine for me.

> Or can I make the failed changes by hand?

of course you can.

regards
klaus