[Asterisk-video] AMR: WARNING[4493]: translate.c:175 framein:no samples for amrtolin

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 23 05:35:47 CDT 2008

Hi Sergio,

On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 10:45 +0200, Sergio Garcia Murillo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If I recall correctly the original amr codec was developed for using it with nokia e60 and we had to change it
> to support octet-aligned mode. So probably your nokia phone is using non aligned mode while if you followed
> the instructions your amr codec is working in octet aligned one.
> Try changing it in your codec.conf
>
> By the way Klaus, do you remember if we are signaling the mode in the sdp? I don't think so, that would be
> probably the reason why the phone is working in non aligned mode.

Sorry I forgot to mention that I have also tried it with adding to
codecs.conf:

[amr]
octet-aligned=1

But then the sound is completely garbled and I still get the same
messages in the console. So I disabled that and restarted the bunch. So
my initial report is without this octec-aligned=1 setting.

Regards,
Patrick