[Asterisk-video] installing mcu

Nico Gundacker nico.gundacker at dynetic.de
Fri Jun 6 07:41:26 CDT 2008

Hi,

once again I try to install an application from the fontventa projects. This
time I´ve tried to install app_mixer and app_swf, but without suggest. An
error-message is appearing, when I use the swf-application or when
installing the app_mixer.  I searched for this error-message and found out
that I first need to install the mcu an get this running. So I checked out
the svn and tried to use the make-file but that causes a lot of
error-messages. What else do I need to install, before going on with the
mcu?

BR

Nico