[Asterisk-video] app_conference video recording [Asterisk 1.4.19]

Fernando Martinez fmartinez at fidesol.org
Tue Jun 3 02:40:40 CDT 2008

Hi!

I am trying to record a video conference,  for doing the video conference I am using app_conference. Now my problem is that I'm not able to record the video, even if it's not a video conference and it's just a video call.
I have read in several sites, that using Record() you can save video (.h264) and sound (.wav) at the same time, but if I do the same, I can not record the video, only the sound.
Can somebody help me please? I really would like to record a video conference, even if the conference it's just between two people.

Best Regards

Fernando Martínez