[Asterisk-video] Asterisk 3G Gateway in UK

Mohammad Goudarzi praxis_666 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 07:43:29 CDT 2008

Hi,
I had the same problem . We have a BT ISDN line roo and in our case it I first suspected that the ISDN line wasn't passing video traffic through (If I remember, I couldn't see the bearer capability, It doesn't show up in the debug info, that was why I suspected the line) but wasn't the ISDN line actually, it was the mobile operator, we just used trial and error with Simcards from different operators. With Vodafone we can make video calls , with Three recieve video calls and with O2 it works both ways.
Regards
Mohammad