[Asterisk-video] recent app_h324m.c commit - AMR frame size patches

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Jul 10 13:36:03 CDT 2008

Hi Klaus,

I used an advanced method called try & error ;)

The original values were taken from the mpeg4ip packetization code, the
latest changes in the values from the low
bit rates ones are due to an error reproducing a mp4 file created with
ffmpeg at those bit rates and adjusted them til
everything worked again.

If everyone find any mode not working just let me know and I'll try to
fix it. Or if anyone knows how to calculate the
correct ones then please tell me.

Best regards
Sergio