[Asterisk-video] Choppy Video playing .h263 in Bria

Sharan Saxena ssaxena at devfoundry.com
Tue Jul 8 08:06:57 CDT 2008

Dear List,

                  I have recorded a .h263 file in Asterisk using Record().
When I play it back in Bria softphone, I get a choppy video. My original
recording is of less than a minute, but the playback results in the transfer
for H.263 packets for about 3 minutes (I verified using Wireshark). I think
that there is no loss of data -  I saw the .h263 file in binary viewer, and
compared the last transferred H.263 packet in Wireshark. The stream data
matched. But I am unclear about the choppy video. I am not clear what area
to investigate for the same?

Request your comments, and all help welcome,

Regards
Sharan