[Asterisk-video] Videocaps is back!

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Wed Jan 30 10:00:55 CST 2008

Hi again,

I have to admit that I have not much idea about what have you been doing on the branch.

For what I've seen you mainly get the data coming from sdp in the  a=fmtp
as specified in the rfc and store it in a structure so you can use them when negotiating
with the other end, is that ok?

It's implemented only for SIP or also for H323 and other video capable channels?

By the way.. I'v seen

caps->h263.valid = ((simplecap & AST_FORMAT_H263) == AST_FORMAT_H263) ? 1 : 0;

but no H263P, have you also changed something in the way h263 is handled?

Thanks
Sergio