[Asterisk-video] continue dialplan execution after h324m_call

Wed Jan 23 01:13:36 CST 2008

Hi Sergio!

Attached is a patch which fixed the problem for me. By setting the
hangupcause I can use ${HANGUPCAUSE} after h324m_call priority to get
indication. Nevertheless it is very limited as the cause is derived from
the control frame subtype, thus either BUSY or CONGESTION. It would be
better if the original zap hangupcause would be available, but this is
somehow lost over the local channel. Thus, the patch is not applied to
SVN as I hope there will be a better solution.

regards
klaus