[Asterisk-video] continue dialplan execution after h324m_call

Tue Jan 22 03:26:47 CST 2008

Hi Sergio!

I want to continue dialplan execution after h324m_call - the called
destination does not support video calls, thus I want to playback a
audio announcement to the SIP user.

But after h324m_call the incoming channel will always hang up (dial plan
execution will be continued at 'h' extension).

I already tried to comment the "ast_softhangup(chan, reason);" at the
end of h324m_call but without luck.

Any hints how I can continue with the prioprity after the h324m_call
priority?

thanks
klaus