[Asterisk-video] Video Call

joko pitoyo joko.pitoyo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 21:23:44 CST 2008

Hi..

Iam New for asterisk...
I have some interest to implementation Video Call, and have test video call
from pc to pc i and it's running well, and i have test with Digium Card to
make Inbound and OUtbound Call, but i have some problem where i try to
implementation with PSTN<-->GSM Network, and my qustion:

1. When i try to make call From Phone (Enabled 3G) to My Desktop over PSTN
Line (Digium Card) on my phone always get error "Unable to make Video Call,
Not Support by Network"
2. Is Possible to make call my desktop pc (running eyebem+usb webcam) from
my phone (Enabled 3G Network) over PSTN Network

I home we get clear information.

Thanks

Joko Pitoyo