[Asterisk-video] h324m and SIP

Jose M. Recio josemrecio at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:14:33 CST 2008

I have tested with Motorola V3xx, Nokia N73, Nokia N70, Sony-Ericsson K610i.
It doesn't works reliably with none of them. I have very good signal level
in the testing place.
However, the same handsets work fine with the demo hosts in Italy and
Netherlands.
I am starting to suspect that the problem lays in the ISDN Junghanns card.
It is possible to know which cards are being used in the demo setup? Digium
BRI or PRI only?
Thanks !!!
Jose