[Asterisk-video] h324m and SIP

Jose M. Recio josemrecio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:49:17 CST 2008

I am using
asterisk-1.4.17 + zaptel-1.4.7.1 + libpri-1.4.3 on a 32 bits system with a
Junghanns duoBRI card.

My tests using h324m_loopback():

Rev 204 does not work at all.
Rev 207 audio+video works very unstable, only ~20% of succesful calls.
Rev 200 audio+video works unstable but a bit better than 207 (50% succesful
calls).

Are you guys able to get 100% call setup success using h324m_loopback() ???

Jose