[Asterisk-video] Relaying video calls

Thomas Frieling thomas.frieling at viif.de
Fri Feb 15 04:24:41 CST 2008

Hi Steve Low!

Sounds pretty interesting... Have you already archived your defined goal
(pressing digits to conference with each other)?
How did you do it? Could you post the relevant parts of your
extension.conf for quick evaluation please?

Thanks,
Thomas

BTW: we should also setup a litte WIKI to persist our experiences and
solutions. This would help new users to get started more easily, which
of course improves the project in the end.