[Asterisk-video] Relaying video calls

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 04:36:09 CST 2008

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how to relay video call
between 2 handsets which are already connected. I
believe that it would need more than simply
configuring the h324m_* function in the dialplan. Any
idea on which part(app_h324m.c?) that I should start
modifying at?

To describe it better, here's the scenario:-
1. User A makes an inbound call to us. He will be
assigned to extension 1.
2. User B makes an inbound call to us. He will be
assigned to extension 2.
3. User C makes an inbound call to us. He will be
assigned to extension 3.
4. For User A, if he press '2'(dtmf), he will see User
B. If he press '3', he will see User C.
4. For User B, if he press '1', he will see User A. If
he press '3', he will see User C.
4. For User C, if he press '1', he will see User A. If
he press '2', he will see User B.

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you!

Regards,
Steve Low