[Asterisk-video] h324m loopback and mp4_play problem

Marco Meile lists at natural-geek.org
Fri Dec 12 11:08:37 CST 2008

Hi There

I have built my first asterisk-video environment today.
So, the telephony part works really fine, normal asterisk as well.
(i already have expirience with asterisk.)

But Asterisk-Video is a completly new field for me.

My Environment contains the following parts of Software:

- Asterisk 1.4.15
		- Extended with: app_h324m, libh324m, chan_misdn
		- Patched with the amr patch (http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/archive/26_series/26.104/26104-700.zip)

- pwlib-v1_10_3
- mpeg4ip-1.5.0.1
- mISDN-1_1_7_2
- mISDNuser-1_1_7_2

Distribution is Debian Etch with Linux 2.6.18-6 i686

Now i try to take a Call to the Asterisk with my cellphone.
The Call willn be received from the Asterisk and the Videocall initiated.
But i dont receive any Videodata.
(Cellphone shows: waiting for videodata)

I uploaded all important log and config-files to my Webserver.

www.gegen-computer.de/astvideo/

I hope anyone know that Problem because it would be nice to
use this System at the comming up Chaos Communication Congress for some
usefull and interesting hacks.

Greets Marco/Silicium