[Asterisk-video] found symbian streaming programm

Benjamin Hagemann benny at benny.de
Fri Aug 22 18:49:49 CDT 2008

Hi All,

I know this could be a little bit off topic. I read some others on this
list have a Nokia N95 too. I searched a free programm to stream from N95
to my server all the time - and now I found it:
http://www.movino.org/
free and open source and well documented :)
It works with a little stream server for linux / mac os x.
So it is theoretical possible to stream live video by N95 to asterisk /
vlc via IP :)

--
Kind regards,

	Benjamin Hagemann

instant messaging : jabber  benny at benny.de
crypto-public-key : gpg     0xFC505AB0    (new)
internettelephonie: sip     benny at benny.de