[Asterisk-video] version of gnash/gstreamer/ffmpeg to be used withapp_swf

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Fri Aug 22 02:54:14 CDT 2008

Hi Low,

When I developed the swf support, gnash didn't have any stable release yet. I received a patch a while ago for compiling it against gnash 8.2, I was checking it before going on holidays, so I'll restart the work now.
FFmpeg version is always the latest svn version (or almost) and I don't use gstreamer at all (check the version needed by gnash 8.2).

Best regards
Sergio