[Asterisk-video] SIP to 3G and 3G to SIP

Krishnakanth Chilakapati krishnakanth.ch at tanlasolutions.com
Mon Aug 11 05:58:45 CDT 2008

The Problem that I am having is now I am able to  receive the call from 3G to SIP and 3G caller is able to view the video but cannot hear the audio in both the ways. In SIP to 3G I am able to connect to the call but the call is going as Voice call

Krishna

Download Tanla Mobile Marketing and Advertising Guide. http://www.tanlamobile.com/registration.htm

"This  e-mail is  intended only for  the addressee. If  you are  not the intended recipient, then  dissemination,
 distribution or copying  of  this email is  strictly   prohibited. If   received  in   error,  please destroy
 the  e-mail  and notify  the sender immediately.  This  mail has  been  checked  for viruses. However recipients
 should undertake their own  virus check. Tanla Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any losses."