[Asterisk-video] h263+ format hardcoded in app_h324m

Sergio Garcia Murillo sergio.garcia at fontventa.com
Thu Apr 24 16:51:39 CDT 2008

Enable H263+ in Xlite, the hard part should be from Xlite->3G not the
other way.

H263-1996 is not supported for sending because rfc 2190 packetizarion
demands a deep inspect of the h263 bitstream to match rtp packets with
macroblock boundaries. H263-1998/2000 on the other side allows you to
divide it anywhere in the h263 frame.

Best regards
Sergio