[Asterisk-video] mp4save(): different audio and video lengths

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Tue Apr 22 12:00:22 CDT 2008

Hi,

I am going to work on it.

But for the moment, I am qualifying the video transcoder and the h324m
module.
The Gateway (SIP -> 3G or 3G -> SIP) configuration locks after some
secondes or minutes if it use the transcoder.

2 ways for the recording :
- Replace the silence by generating the AMR datas with a audio silence.
- Check if we can timestamps correctly the AMR packets in the MP4/3GP
hinted file.

Regards,

Tech from i6net