[Asterisk-video] A Fontventa binary package

borja.sixto at i6net.com borja.sixto at i6net.com
Wed Apr 16 08:09:05 CDT 2008

Hi,

What is your Asterisk and Linux distribution ?

Have you the auto load modules enabled ?

Can you make an manually asterisk start (asterisk -cvvvvv) and check the
console/log results when the loader try to load the modules ?

Try to make an "ldd" with one of the module library for example :
#ldd /usr/lib/asterisk/module/app_mp4.so

Thanks,

Tech from i6net