[Asterisk-video] A Fontventa binary package

Borja SIXTO borja.sixto at i6net.com
Mon Apr 14 02:47:19 CDT 2008

For the users that will start quickly...
Here you can download a binary package of the main fontventa modules :

http://www.i6net.com/downloads/pbx-14-packages/

- Compiled with an Asterisk 1.4.18
- Compiled with GCC 4.1.2
- Compiled on a etch i486 installation.
- Fontventa base : revision 213

- app_h324m (with a ALAW modification)
- app_mp4 (small modification to enable the ASR and the DTMF bargein)
- app_rtsp (small modification to enable DTMF bargein)
- app_transcoder

(this sources used to compile are delivered in the package)

The tar.gz package have a install script to automatize the installation.
All the linked libraries binaries are delivered (For the GPL / LGPL
libraries ask use the full sources : we don't make any modifications, I
will tar.gz them and enable the downloading sources soon).
For the moment, we deliver only the 32bits packages (the 64bits package
will be available soon too).

Just install and play :
- Stop Asterisk
- Untargz the package.
- Lunch the installation script.
- Start Asterisk
- Check the applications with the CLI command : core show applications
- Make your Asterisk Extension modifications and create your video service.

Soon, I will post some full examples.

Regards,

Tech from i6net