[Asterisk-video] Instable h324m outbound calls

Jose M. Recio josemrecio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 03:00:29 CDT 2008

I suffered similar problems with one of my ISDN lines.
The root cause in my cause was related with the insertion of voice-echo
cancellers in some routes. Those cancellers break channel transparency for
data.
In my case, incoming calls worked fine because the interconnection between
mobile-fixed network always used routes without cancellers. Outgoing calls
that progressed with canceller-free routes went fine, but when the route had
a canceller, call failed, with the same symptom you are seeing.
Check with your provider.