[Asterisk-video] DTMF problems with HTC Tytn/Hermes (aka T-Mobile MDA Vatrio 2)

Thomas Z. mobilemail at gmx-topmail.de
Thu Sep 20 09:34:11 CDT 2007

Hello List,

We have a problem with the HTC Tytn.
If we sent a dtmf tone with this mobile. The dtmf tone is received by
app_h324m and forwarded to app_mp4.
The context has been changed and a few milliseconds later the connection
is lost without any reason. If we try the same with an another mobile,
then everything will work.

If we do a video call with the HTC to a another mobile, the connection
will remain established.

Here are few log lines (some lines of debug added):

Received SRP_SRP_COMMAND [7]
Sending NSRP [7]
-OnControlPDU [indication]
-OnH245Indication [TAG:13]
--UserInputIndication: [userInput:9]
[Sep 20 15:16:43] DEBUG[7659]: app_h324m.c:773 app_h324m_gw: Sending DTMF 57
    -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup request

Do you have any ideas?

Thanks a lot!
Regards
Thomas