[Asterisk-video] Asterisk crashes on app_mp4 application execution

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Sep 18 05:47:28 CDT 2007

Sergio,

Quoting Sergio Garcia <sergio.garcia at fontventa.com>:

> You have to append this lines to the apps/Makefile and recompile it
>
> app_mp4.so : app_mp4.o
>     $(CC) $(SOLINK) -o $@ ${CYGSOLINK} $< ${CYGSOLIB} -lmp4 -lmp4v2
>
> (remove the spaces before $(CC) by a tab)
>
> By the way, you'll need mpeg4ip latest libraries  in your system. Check
> http://sip.fontventa.com/content/view/15/44/
>
> BR
> Sergio

Cool, I have the latest mpeg4ip 1.5.x compiled and installed and also
app_mp4 aint segfaulting now.

But i cant see the video, mebbe i think it might be due to codec ?
the client that i have support H.263, H.263p (1998, 1999) so if the mp4
test files are in H.264 mebbe thats the reason why i am not seeing the
video ?

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,