[Asterisk-video] Cant Compile mcu

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Tue Sep 18 02:43:53 CDT 2007

Sergio,

Quoting Sergio Garcia <sergio.garcia at fontventa.com>:

> For the video ivr, it depends on what you're looking for. You can set
> up something simple
> with dtmf handlying in the dialplan using any of the video
> presentation functions
> available: asterisk native video player, app_mp4 or app_rtsp.
>
> If you want anything more complex you should try going to vxml or my
> flash apps ;)

For the start, we want to write a simple dialplan based Video IVR (just
as we normally write the Audio IVR, some sample dialplan would help a
lot)

Also Howto run MCU service ? Is it something like a app server which
runs on any specific port ? (i didnt find any binary, all that i could
find were the shared / static libraries in the build directory)

mcuWeb is it a Java application that needs to be deployed on a Tomcat box ?
Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,