[Asterisk-video] app_rtsp: asterisk hangup

Mon Sep 10 02:35:06 CDT 2007

Thomas Frieling schrieb:
> Hi all!
>
> When using app_rtsp with a 3G handset extensively asterisk starts
> consuming 100% of the CPU and the following error appears very often
> (~80 times a second) on the CLI:
>
> [Sep  7 12:52:55] WARNING[11822]: channel.c:924 ast_queue_frame:
> Exceptionally long queue length queuing to Local/stream at video-bad8,2
>
> Does anyone know what this warning means or where it comes from? Which
> logfile should I (or anyone who'd like to) take a look at?

I guess the framerate received from app_rtsp is bigger then the
framerate received from the h324m connection. Every time h324m_gw reads
a frame from the incoming 64kbit data call, it writes an frame to the
data call too.

Thus if app_rtsp feeds to many frames the queue buffer might grow.

btw: shouldn't the pseudo channel (Local/..) be gone when app_rtsp
answers the call?

regards
klaus