[Asterisk-video] More digits in mp4play

Marcin_Nemeczek at drq.pl Marcin_Nemeczek at drq.pl
Fri Sep 7 10:20:12 CDT 2007

Hi

I've just made a small patch for mp4play (app_mp4.c) and implemented
options for this command (like other commands in asterisk ).
Sergio, if you are interested in this modification, please add it to svn

mp4play(filename,options):  Play mp4 file to user.

        Available options:
         'n(x)': number of digits (x) to wait for
         'S(x)': set variable of name x (with DTMFs) rather than go to
extension
        Examples:\n"
         mp4play(/tmp/video.mp4) play video file to user
         mp4play(/tmp/test.mp4,'n(3)')                          play video
file to user and wait for 3 digits
         mp4play(/tmp/test.mp4,'n(3)S{DTMF_INPUT)')     play video file to
user and wait for 3 digits and
                                                                sets them
as value of variable DTMF_INPUT

i think, it should works without problem. If any, excuse me.

Regards,

Marcin